Pearls have played a controversial role in the history of fashion. From questions of social position linked to classism, to the emblematic figure of Coco Chanel with her pearl necklace. And who more than her to transform a piece dedicated to the upper class and make it a fun and accessible object for the entire public? The lady of the good dress did it, not only one, but innumerable times, and made the luxury an option for all. Thanks to its redefinition in fashion and the action of other designers, pearls continue to be the indispensable complement of the women’s wardrobe.
1. They say: “the revenge of classism”
2. Pearls return to be used wherever you want
3. In totally coquettish heels
4. Even this original bag
5. The return of the heel midi square
6. Small details that change everything
7. Pearls and bobby pins
8. Just the touch glam that you look needs to
9. Do not you love this idea with little pearls?
10. Take out these delicate jewels and join the trend
11. It will be the elegant touch of your outfit casual