The balayage It is a dyeing technique that had an impressive boom in 2016 and is still valid. If you want your hair to have more movement, brightness and volume, this type of coloring achieves it. The wicks of different shades that go from chestnut to blond, give a more natural effect. You just have to spend a couple of hours in the beauty salon and at the end you will be amazed with the change. The girls that you will see next decided to change their style.
1. This color effect is known as zebra effect
2. Because the hair seems to be dyed with stripes
3. The roots are less noticeable
4. It is difficult to find the beginning of each wick
5. That’s why the balayage requires less maintenance
6. You can space your visits to the hairdresser
7. The degraded effect causes more saturation at the tips
8. And less in the roots
9. This technique mistreats less hair
10. You can play with the shades
11. To have reflections with different luminosity
12. It is excellent for repairing badly done Californians
13. Or give light to dark manes
14. Without turning them completely blonde
15. Do you dare?