December is characterized by Christmas festivities: restaurants, cafes and shops are dressed in colored lights. There are decorations of pines, snowmen, jingle bells, reindeer and Santa Claus to express our joy for the season. Christmas carols sound everywhere and flood the environment. Yes, definitely this month dresses up.
That is why we have compiled a series of tutorials to decorate your nails according to the decembrinas traditions. Let your hands express the joy of the holidays. You can ask a friend for help, they are very simple, you will only need varnishes of different colors, chopsticks, acetone and in some cases strips of tape.
1. Texture of Christmas candies
2. Santa in your nails
3. Colorful lights
4. Rudolph was the reindeer… who had a nose… red as a scarlet
5. What do you think of Christmas hats?
6. A Christmas pine with miniature spheres
7. Another option that mimics candy canes
8. A very original wrap
9. What if we make a doll?
10. Snowflakes are excellent for the season
11. An álittle tree special
12. Golden nails like the champagne of the Christmas toast
13. Snow on red background
14. A nail makes the difference
15. More reindeer to decorate your hands