In recent years the Coachella music festival has become the place where music and fashion combine perfectly; and every year people from all over the world come together to impose the trend that will dominate throughout the year. The circular glasses, dresses and handkerchiefs are just a few accessories that great personalities such as Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens, Paris Hilton, Ellie Goulding, Leonardo DiCaprio or Jared Leto used during this festival to demonstrate their style. So if you want to imitate some of the styles that were seen in the Coachella, here we leave you 20 important lessons that the festival gave us this year. You have to apply them all.
1. Because a bun is not enough, welcome is the double bun!
2. Well, let’s take a minute to admire the handkerchiefs
Handkerchiefs are dominating fashion this year. No matter how you use them (on your hair, like a necklace, and even like a bracelet), they are perfect to complement your look.
3. Long skirts with an opening to the thigh are all you need
4. Do not be afraid to change, it’s time to use your hair like a rainbow
5. Goodbye, wreaths of flowers; Hello, crowns with butterflies!
Creativity has no limits, and when you use a head accessory you just have to think of something that stands out; like the butterflies, the pompoms or just what you find.
6. If accessories are involved, temporary tattoos or sticky pebbles are perfect
You can place them over the eyebrows and you will achieve the boho chic look what you wanted so much
7. Black can also be used in spring
This year’s trend is to wear cool clothes in black with a touch between Gothic and gypsy. The pieces with lace are definitely sexy and this year they will dominate the world.
8. You can use large prints
9. Buttoned jeans skirts are back
The best of all is that you can use them with any type of blouse or top and they are fabulous.
10. An accessory is no longer enough; now there are no limits
11. Leave your shoulders uncovered
These cute bare-shoulder blouses will make you feel fresh all the time.
12. The ankle boots are ideal for any look
It does not matter if you wear dress, shorts or pants; Never hesitate to choose a pair of cute booties.
13. The lace maxi dresses are perfect
14. Boxer braids are a hairstyle that you definitely have to try
We all know who has imposed this fashion… of course: Kylie Jenner! The boxer shorts is one of the most hairstyles trendy And the best part is that you do not need to go to a beauty salon to get this hairstyle, you can do it yourself and you’ll look fantastic.
15. The chokers and the septum revolutionized
16. Blouses or dresses with laces in front will not disappear
17. If yours is to shine, you can try these cute shorts
Ellie Goulding opted for a brighter and more relaxed look, as demonstrated by wearing these metallic shorts accompanied by tennis and a jacket with gradients of color.
18. Overalls are everything
No matter the color or shape, coveralls will be the most comfortable you can use this summer
19. Now you can use the stars in your outfit
20. The gladiators were the most trendy of Coachella
The longer the better.