The perforations or piercings they have always aroused extreme passions: you love them or hate them. Despite being an old fashion, it is common to see that those who carry a body piercing or modification can be easily criticized and even rejected for their appearance. It is surprising that even today, all kinds of prejudices persist against people who have piercings in any part of the body and that those who opt for body art, should hide it to avoid being stigmatized. We hope that these “terrible” images will not be offensive in the face of good consciences.
1. Who would think to use a piercing A) Yes?
2. Or in such a visible place?
3. Women do not look good with perforations
4. Of any kind
5. There is nothing subtle about drilling
6. And do you think this is feminine?
7. Or sexy
8. Why would it ruin your skin?
9. Nothing cute
10. Not interesting
11. They remain serious
12. They are for insecure girls
13. That they do not feel respect for their body
14. Can this be called good taste?
15. Who would enjoy mutilating his body?
16. I bet you do not have a gram of culture
17. O intelligence
18. Can this be called attractive?
19. Sure, the world needs different people
20. Do you really want one?