Since last year we have seen very crazy trends that we can wear in our hair. First it was the ombre color, then came the pastel colors and then the galactic colors; and it seems that girls can not stop dying their hair of all colors. Now the latest color trend is even cooler, and we are talking about the roots of rainbows. This modern look is basically dyeing the roots of your hair instead of just the tips with different colors to make your hair look unique. It is ideal for girls who want to innovate without making such a radical change. If you still have not decided to have your hair this way, here we will show you a few roots that will encourage you to change your own.
1. This is the new trend: roots of colors!
2. Lottie Tomilson has been the pioneer in using it
The sister of the singer Louis, of one direction, was the first to try this fun trend to dye the hair root with different colors like the rainbow.
3. Basically it is a ombre from root to ends
4. Since you only dye the roots of your hair with vibrant colors
5. The effect it achieves is simply amazing
6. You can wear it subtly in pink tones
7. Or add vibrant and electric tones
8. Looks perfect with short hair
9. Definitely gives a touch glamorous to your style
10. You can try with light tones and degrade it to strong tones
11. There are no dimensions to paint your roots
12. It also looks spectacular with black hair
13. Just look at this rain of colors
14. This is a sophisticated version that you can wear
15. See how great the neon cabbages look on your hair
16. Perfect to highlight your look dark
17. They look fantastic with the boxer braids
18. You will love the bright colors completely
19. Blue and pink, the perfect combination
20. Stained roots look perfect with any hairstyle