Crystal nails are the latest trend in South Korea, they look gorgeous and look like diamonds full of brilliance that reflect the light on each of their faces. This technique was developed by Eunkyung Park, the owner of the Unistella Salon in Seoul, she makes the manicures of Korean celebrities.
He was inspired by the abalone, a marine mollusk from which the mother pearl is extracted and whose shell shines a beautiful holographic surface. To create this style she sticks geometric pieces of cellophane on the nail. Now many South Korean salons are replicating the idea and creating increasingly bright nails, you will see some below.
1. Nails like diamonds
2. Squares or triangles? You choose
3. You can choose a dark background
4. O pink cellophane
5. Enter more brighter pieces
6. You can try it at home
7. Or tell your favorite manicurist
8. Who would not want to have such great nails